Applications close February 25, 2019
Desart Inc is the peak body for Aboriginal Art & Craft Centres in central Australia with membership encompassing over 8000 artists. We are a collective voice for Art Centres on matters of shared interest and we deliver programs to members that support the development and maintenance of strong governance, administration & infrastructure.
The Administration position is an exciting full time role to fulfill the growing needs of our organisation and membership. We are looking for a team player who is enthusiastic, innovative and ready to take on any challenge to provide administrative support to the organisation.
Desart – Administration Officer
- Base salary $50,000-$60,000 dependent on experience and qualifications.
- 6 weeks annual leave plus additional leave loading and time in lieu.
- Salary Sacrifice (available after successful completing the probation period)
- 12 month contract and has the possibility of extension subject to funding and performance.
The Administration Officer is the front-line contact of the Desart office. The Administration Officer will provide support to all Desart staff and the Desart Executive Committee; while maintaining the Desart office environment to a high standard. This position may involve occasional overnight travel.
The successful candidate will have experience working in an administrative role or similar, possess excellent interpersonal skills, high level attention to detail and working with minimal supervision, have demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills, the capacity to show initiative, organize and prioritize workload in an environment subject to competing demands.
Advanced computer skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe suite and Dropbox and a current drivers licence is essential to this position.
Please download the job description including selection criteria below. All enquiries should be made to Nina Diment, Desart Finance & HR Manager on (08) 8953 4736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should include:
- Covering Letter – A summary of your background and suitability for the position – no longer than one page.
- Selection Criteria – applicants must address each of the selection criteria (no longer than 2 pages). Applicants that do not address the Selection Criteria will not be considered.
- Resume – A summary of your education, work history, and other relevant information relating to your skills which are relevant to this position.
- Referees – names and contact details of three work related referees.
Applications close 25 February 2019 at 5pm. No late applications will be accepted.
Please forward applications to Nina Diment, Desart Finance & HR Manager, PO Box 9219, Alice Springs NT 0870 or email@example.com