Applications close March 22, 2019
Arlpwe Artists Aboriginal Corporation is a not-for-profit Aboriginal corporation registered in 2008 under the CATSI Act 2006. Ali Curung is a remote community within the local government area of Barkly in the Northern Territory. Located 4hours (377.5 km) north of Alice Springs, access is via sealed road from the Stuart Highway. Ali Curung has a small population of 550 people.
Learn more about the art centre on their website:
Art Centre Manager – Arlpwe Art & Culture Centre
The Art Centre Manager is responsible for maintaining effective operations, fostering strategic relationships with external bodies and managing the financial business activities of the Art Centre. The Art Centre Manager reports directly to the board of directors and is responsible for providing leadership and strategic direction to Arlpwe Art & Culture Centre.
- Base salary $60,000-$70,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
- 6 weeks annual leave plus additional leave loading and time in lieu.
- 12 month contract with the possibility of extension subject to funding and performance. The successful candidate will have to undergo a criminal history check.
- Low Rent Accommodation provided – fully furnished 3 x bedroom house accommodation is provided.
- Limited vehicle usage: The Art Centre maintains a V8 2018, Toyota Troop Carrier for Art Centre business; however, it is also available to the manager for limited personal use.
Please download the full Job Package. All enquiries should be made to Ian Grieve, Arlpwe Art Centre Manager on 0408 152 747.
Applications should include:
- Covering Letter – A summary of your background and suitability for the position – no longer than one page.
- Selection Criteria – applicants must address each of the selection criteria (no longer than 2 pages). Applicants that do not address the Selection Criteria will not be considered.
- Resume – A summary of your education, work history, and other relevant information relating to your skills which are relevant to this position.
- Referees – names and contact details of three work related referees.
Applications close 22nd March 2019 at 5pm. Late applications accepted at the discretion of the program manager.
Please send applications to Desart Strong Business Program Manager Carmel Young – PO Box 9219, Alice Springs NT 0870 or firstname.lastname@example.org.