Applications close November 8, 2019
We are looking for a new full-time Finance & HR Manager to fulfil the growing needs of our organization and membership.
This is an exciting opportunity if you are a team player who is enthusiastic, innovative and ready to take on any challenge to provide financial management and human resources support to the organization.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Financial Management (XERO data entry, budgeting, monthly reporting to CEO and Program Managers, creditors, debtors, banking, payroll, ATO obligations, FBT annual returns, reconciliations, audit & financial statement preparation)
- Financial Reporting to Desart Governing Committee, CEO and staff as directed by CEO
- Monitor compliance requirements relating to business contracts and Funding Agreements
- Grant Applications and Acquittal & Performance Reporting (assistance with the financial component of proposals, reports and acquittals)
- Human Resources (assistance to the CEO with HR administration activities including compliance, policies & procedures, recruitment, contracts, WH&S and leave obligations)
- Management responsibility for the Administration Officer
- Information Technology (initial help desk, contact with consultants)
- Other Administration tasks (limited to activities related to finance and human resources aspects of the Desart office)
INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
Selection involves a written application, an interview and reference checks. Successful applicant will undergo a national (Federal) police clearance check.
The selection requirements (selection criteria) are described in the position description and please only apply if you meet the essential requirements for this position. Your application should comprise of the following documents.
1. Covering Letter – A summary of your background and suitability for the position should be addressed in the covering letter responding to each of the Selection Criteria
2. Resume (Curriculum Vitae) which comprises of:
A summary of your education, work history, professional skills and any other relevant information relating to your practice or activities/skills which are relevant to the position you are applying for.
3. Referees, please provide names and contact details of three work related referees. All referees should be contacted for approval before nominating them.
Please download the complete Position Description Package with the selection criteria. Applications close 5pm November 8 2019